Closure of the Web siteFollowing the cessation of core funding for UKOLN and CETIS this site is being archived and will no longer be updated.
- Changing the Learning Landscape and the LFHE April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Day 1 AM; Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Analytics and Institutional Capabilities at JISC CETIS Conference March 13 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education | observatory.jisc.ac.uk | dennisowen1's Blog on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Martin Wynne on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Reflecting on Yesterday, Understanding Today, Planning for Tomorrow
- Final Version of TechWatch Report on ‘Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education’ Published
- Preview version of TechWatch Report on eBooks in Education Available for Comments
- Data-driven Infrastructure Report Launched
- The JISC Observatory Session at IWMW 2012
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Dissemination
UKOLN’s annual Institutional Web Management Workshop, IWMW 2012, featured a 90 minute workshop session entitled “Identifying and Responding to Emerging Technologies” which was delivered by Brian Kelly and Thom Bunting of the Innovation Support Centre at UKOLN and Mark Power … Continue reading
An article entitled “Predicting the Future: Evidence-gathering and Interpretation to Inform Planning” has been published in the Panlibus Magazine (issue 23, Spring 2012) (PDF format). As described in the abstract: “In this article, Brian Kelly, a member of the Innovation … Continue reading