Closure of the Web siteFollowing the cessation of core funding for UKOLN and CETIS this site is being archived and will no longer be updated.
- Changing the Learning Landscape and the LFHE April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Day 1 AM; Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Analytics and Institutional Capabilities at JISC CETIS Conference March 13 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education | observatory.jisc.ac.uk | dennisowen1's Blog on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Martin Wynne on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Reflecting on Yesterday, Understanding Today, Planning for Tomorrow
- Final Version of TechWatch Report on ‘Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education’ Published
- Preview version of TechWatch Report on eBooks in Education Available for Comments
- Data-driven Infrastructure Report Launched
- The JISC Observatory Session at IWMW 2012
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Events
UKOLN’s annual Institutional Web Management Workshop, IWMW 2012, featured a 90 minute workshop session entitled “Identifying and Responding to Emerging Technologies” which was delivered by Brian Kelly and Thom Bunting of the Innovation Support Centre at UKOLN and Mark Power … Continue reading
One of the aims of the JISC Observatory is to explore the ramifications of the entanglement of the social and technical, in particular within the context of our post-compulsory education institutions, through discussion workshops. One of the ways this can … Continue reading
Last week I gave a talk entitled “What’s On The Technology Horizon?” at the ILI (Internet Librarian International) 2011 conference. The talk was given in the opening strand on “Technology Developments and Trends” and provided an opportunity to highlight the … Continue reading