Closure of the Web siteFollowing the cessation of core funding for UKOLN and CETIS this site is being archived and will no longer be updated.
- Changing the Learning Landscape and the LFHE April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Day 1 AM; Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference April 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Analytics and Institutional Capabilities at JISC CETIS Conference March 13 2013 « Myles Danson on Analytics
- Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education | observatory.jisc.ac.uk | dennisowen1's Blog on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Martin Wynne on Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education
- Reflecting on Yesterday, Understanding Today, Planning for Tomorrow
- Final Version of TechWatch Report on ‘Preparing for Effective Adoption and Use of Ebooks in Education’ Published
- Preview version of TechWatch Report on eBooks in Education Available for Comments
- Data-driven Infrastructure Report Launched
- The JISC Observatory Session at IWMW 2012
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: disruptive
What is Disruptive Innovation? A disruptive innovation is an innovation that disrupts an existing market. The term was coined by Clayton Christensen as “disruptive technology” in 1995. Christensen claimed that: generally, disruptive innovations were technologically straightforward, consisting of off-the-shelf components … Continue reading